Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Thanks Casey and Jonathan! You ROCK!



Sneak Peak of Casey and Jonathan's engagement session. This couple rocks! I had a great time working with them... "working!" It didn't seem like work at all. We were just hanging and having a good time. They make me look like I'm a good photographer, with a great looking couple like this it's easy to get awesome portraits! Casey wanted something a little different and fun but still wanted professional engagement photos. Who was I to let her down, wink! We started in the studio for a quick Hi-key session and then off to downtown. Ops! Riverfeast was all over the place. Now, all my old portrait spots were taken. So, we were off to search for a new and better spot. We didn't have to go far, just a few blocks away we found it. The purple wall! Perfect, not only did it matched their clothing but match their fun personalities. We were done in an hour and I gained amazing images for the couple. I can't wait for the wedding in October. I know we are going to have a blast.

No comments: